We are happy to announce the 2022/23 English League One Interactive Table in Excel!
The Excel tables are now available in two versions. The first version includes Monte Carlo Predictions of the teams standings. The Monte Carlo simulations and the league table are implemented with Excel VBA macros. It includes the following features.
- League Fixtures sorted by Match Day.
- Printable Match Calendar of every team in the league.
- Interactive League Table. The scores can be filled manually by the user or generated by the computer. At the click of a button, the League Table will automatically update.
- Monte Carlo simulations of the league table. The simulations use Soccer Power Index (SPI) from fivethirtyeight.com to predict the outcome of every league game. The simulations run through the season multiple times. As a result, the simulations predict the standing of every team in the league.
- As the season progresses, we will publish updated Excel tables periodically with new scores and new game schedules.
The second version is a Macro Free version. It includes the same Interactive League Table, printable match schedules, list of all fixtures with results. The user just type in the game scores, the league table and the remaining spread sheets will update automatically without VBA macro. The Monte-Carlo simulations are not included in the Macro Free version Interactive Table.
Both the versions of the English League One Interactive Tables are free to download.
Download 2022/23 League One Table in Excel With Macro Enabled Monte Carlo Predictions:
Download the 2022/23 English League One Interactive Table In Excel Macro Free version from link below. Enjoy and good luck to your favorite teams!
Return to the Download page to download other score tables.
Trying your great spreadsheet, & found the time zones do not work for fixtures?
Correct. Time zone change only works for the “Fixtures_by_Clubs” and “Fixtures_by_Date” tabs. “fixtures” tab only shows US EST time.
I came across the following issue when downloading the League One spreadsheet.
When I hit Update All Without Auto Fill, the update ran fine until the Calendar where it froze then the following error message appeared:
Run-time error ‘1004’:
Application-defined or object-defined error.
Please let me know if you need any more information.
My apologies. This is fixed in the new 20220129v2 version. Thanks!
Thank you very much!!!
I was able to download the file without any issues.
Have a good day!!!